Protect your floating investment with a 3G gps tracker boat monitoring system –
- bilge pump operating SMS alert – wired to your bilge pump.
- high water alarm SMS alert – wired to your high water alarm.
- loss of shore power SMS alert – connects via 240V relay to shore power switch.
- door or hatch opened SMS alert – connected to reed switch.
- intruders on deck or inside cabin SMS alert – connected to passive IR detector.
- You can select three of the above.
Other monitoring functions :
- house battery low voltage alarm – will alert you of voltage drain from something left on or failure of battery charger.
- cranking battery low voltage alarm – handles both 12 and 24 volt systems.
- House battery disconnected alarm – if battery is disconnected from unit SMS is sent
GPS tracker function for theft or broken mooring – Geofence or radius from current position.
ring the unit and it will reply with vessel location via a google maps link on Iphone or Android phone and also give you battery voltages for house, starters and unit itself.
latest 3/4G module – UMTS 3G and HSDPA 4G as well as legacy GSM 2G
2G systems will be non functioning for telstra by 1 december 2016 and april 2017 for optus.
low cost of ownership no monthly fees can be run without a subscription to tracking service ( these are often $30.00 a month ).
12 months warranty.